Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Books and Bingo

BOOKS
Someone has left books on this table outside the little Crown Center library, which is locked like all public spaces in our buildings.  I took this picture on Saturday, and when I passed the table Monday while taking a package to someone in that building who can't get out, I noticed some different books there, plus some of these.  One that wasn't there before was a Maisie book by Jacqueline Winspear.  I didn't make note of which book in the series it was, and I have no idea whether these are books that came from the library's shelves that someone is "returning" this way or books someone is "donating" to others in a time of forced inactivity.

ACTIVITIES
Click on the Bingo card to enlarge it.
Someone on Facebook posted another creative way to spend time during our period of social distancing — a SELF-CARE BINGO game.  I think I'll try it.  I can see "cultivate gratitude" in five different places and "drink another glass of water" at least a couple of times.  It really IS important to stay hydrated, so I'll drink more water as soon as I get this posted.


No comments: