|Get your own PDF of this place setting here.|
1. Tell me about your parents or grandparents.Did you notice that the first and last on the list are not questions at all? That's okay. You can pick one of those, if you like. Tell me a story, in the blog comments below, or in an email (emerging DOT paradigm AT yahoo DOT com), or on my Facebook page. Do whichever you prefer. I'm smiling in anticipation!
2. What are your hopes for the future of this country?
3. What is one of your happiest memories?
4. Where did you grow up?
5. What are you most grateful for?
6. What are you proudest of in your life?
7. How would you like to be remembered?
8. What advice would you give to your younger self?
9. Tell me about a family tradition you have.
Oh, you want a story from me? Okay, I'll come back here and share a story sometime today or in the near future. What's "near" future? I knew you'd ask. The near future is whenever I get around to it.
No, silly, not a round tuit.
I'm a story teller, but I have to think about it ― a lot. I'll be back.
In the meantime, I'm having a Thanksgiving meal with a friend.