|Jenn and Bonnie, old friends meeting for the first time.
|Drew, Bonnie, and Kiki
- David worked on my car from 9:30 a.m. until after 3:00 p.m.
- I fed David a late lunch of baked potato and fried okra, then sent him home with my grandmother's table.
- Jenn, her husband Don, and their son Drew dropped by to visit me on their trip from Atlanta home to St. Louis (photos above).
- Friends and I had Chinese dinner this evening (photo below).
- Now I'm off to bed to read Forge by Laurie Halse Anderson until I fall asleep.
|Bonnie, Donna, Belita, and Catherine at Chef Lin's this evening.