Last May, I took part in my St. Elmo neighborhood's yard sale with three friends who shared my front lawn. It was fun to be with them, but the actual sales were definitely not enough to say it was worth my time and effort. However, I'm considering doing it again. Why? To get rid of my oppressive overload of books.
Sooooooooo ........ here's a Friday Five meme-thingy for you.
Answer five questions, especially the fifth one (please, please, pretty please). Write on your blog or leave your answers here in the comments. If you write about it on your blog, be sure to come back and share the link to your actual post. I'll add your link below, boosting your readership.
1. What do you think of yard sales?PARTICIPANT LINKS
2. What's the best treasure you've found at a yard sale?
(I wrote about my best find, here.)
3. If you're a shopper, do you buy immediately, haggle about prices, or come back later when prices are lower?
4. If you've done a yard sale yourself, was it worth the effort?
5. Tell me how to price books for a yard sale.
- Madge answered #4 and/or #5 in the comments.