Tuesday, July 18, 2023

TWOsday = two languages

Writing as a Second Language: From Experience to Story to Prose ~ by Donald Davis, 2000, writing, 10/10

I rated this a TEN when I first read it and decided to read it again.  I recommend it for wannabe writers.  I've also decided to donate this LIKE NEW copy of the book to the Crown Center library, so people in the writing classes here can also enjoy this out-of-print book.
  • Click HERE to read what I wrote about this book in 2014.
  • And HERE is an online interview with Donald Davis about telling stories.
  • Learn more about this fascinating storyteller on his website, HERE.
By the way, did I ever tell you that I used to teach writing?  Take a look at one of my other blogs, HERE.
A "second" language means two languages, right?

No comments: