Thursday, April 15, 2021

World Book Day means FREE books

Today is World Book Day, which I just learned from reading Helen's Book Blog.  Thanks, Helen!  The good news is that Amazon is offering TEN free Kindle books today.  Just for the record, the children's book is NOT compatible with Kindle, but can be downloaded to read on a Kindle Cloud Reader.  Here's the link to download some of them yourself:


  • The Broken Circle ~ by Enjeela Ahmadi-Miller, 2019, memoir (Afghanistan)
  • You, Me, and the Colors of Life ~ by Noa C. Walker, 2016, fiction (Germany)
  • At the End of the Matinee ~ by Keiichiro Hirano, 2021, fiction (Japan)

  • The King of Warsaw ~ by Szczepan Twardoch, 2020, fiction (Poland)
  • Return to the Enchanted Island ~ by Johary Ravaloson, 2019, fiction (Madagascar)
  • A Single Swallow ~ by Zhang Ling, 2020, fiction (China)
  • Amora: Stories ~ by Natalia Borges Polesso, 2020, stories (Brazil)
  • The Son and Heir ~ by Alexander Münninghoff, 2020, memoir (Netherlands)
  • The Strange Journey of Alice Pendelbury ~ by Marc Levy, 2019, historical fiction (France)
  • Some Days ~ by Maria Wernicke, 2012, children's fiction (Argentina)

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

I ended up downloading 8 of the 10. I figured, why not! Let's hope I remember I have them on my iPad. Perhaps they will be the reading I take to the UK this summer.