Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Looking downward, upward, and inward

Rain turning to snow
This morning's rain has started turning to snow, which is too tiny to see in this photo.  But it's supposed to be spring!  See the dogwoods blooming on the patio below my window?

Sky colors
Combining colors from different days/times into a single photo fascinates me.  I found this on Facebook.  Someone spent a lot of time working between the lines.

Colorful covers
Wow!  Look at these colorful book covers Deb Nance put together on her blog.  Thanks, Deb.  I seem to be finding "colorful" things online to ponder.

Boxed in thinking
Start with a goal and work in reverse.  Toss that box we seem to be stuck in, and quit saying, "Think outside the box."  I am really impressed by what Jan Edmiston wrote about goals on her blog, and I don't want to lose this link.

1 comment:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Thank you, Bonnie. Now I'm off to take a look at reverse engineering. We can all use some new strategies.