Saturday, February 6, 2021

People going places

My niece is in St. Martin and labeled this simply "my view."

Donna texted me on her way home from a medical appointment that the Call-a-Ride bus was NOT bringing her straight home.  I said, "Enjoy the ride.  It's a sunny day in the neighborhood, so think of it an outing."  She texted back, "But cold."  I replied, "Think warm thoughts."  (Wasn't I helpful?  LOL)  When she told me they seemed to be getting here, I got up and took this picture of the bus turning into our parking lot and sent it to her with the words:  "Ta-da, your outing."  (Yes, I'm crazy.)  I think Donna would rather be in St. Martin, but you can see we did at least have blue skies here in St. Louis yesterday.

1 comment:

Jinjer-The Intrepid Angeleno said...

Ha ha...Love your annoying brattyness that day. :-)