Saturday, February 20, 2021

A luxurious train ride through Scotland

A luxurious train ride?  I've always wanted to go to Scotland.  I'm part Scottish, as well as Irish and English and French.  It looks like fun.  Click through the thirteen pictures and dream a little.  Wanna go with me?  Oh, wait, there's this pandemic thing going on, isn't there?  Well, never mind.  We'll just dream a little and imagine what it would be like to ride this train and enjoy the scenery.

This is a view of a loch and Inveraray Castle, bottom right.  This castle is the seat of the Campbell's of Argyll, my clan according to family lore.  And what would we be leaving behind, if we go on our imaginary journey to Scotland?  Snow's still on the ground in St. Louis, but I don't think it looks this pretty.

Oh, what fun this snowman seems to be having!  What do you think is going through his mind?  No, this is NOT mindless fun, people.  Use your imagination.

No comments: