Saturday, February 13, 2021

A cold, cold Caturday

Clawdia has a new litter box with high sides.  An apartment has no good place to clean a litter box, and I have no yard with a handy hose.  I am not willing to wash it in my tub, so I use a wet cloth to clean it periodically.  I replaced the covered one we had, thinking it may be easier to clean an open box.  This news may not excite you, but I hope it makes Clawdia happy.  

She was not happy a couple of days ago, with a drippy nose and mucus on her whiskers.  She wanted food and was obviously hungry, but nothing suited her.  My guess is that she couldn't smell it.  She's eating again now, but pray for her, please.

Cold, cold Caturday

Dang, it's cold!  At 8:00 a.m., it was snowing and 4°F, but it felt like -13°F according to the weather report.  Tomorrow and Monday are supposed to be even colder.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everyone in our family loves animals and I am a firm believer in prayer. Hopefully Clawdia will be feeling better tomorrow. It is certainly not an easy time of year to get any pet to the veterinarian. Keep us posted, Bonnie!

Jane S.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Thanks, Jane. She seems okay today and has eaten normally. Your prayers made a difference.