Thursday Thirteen is a meme where we make a list of 13 things on this
day on a topic of our choice. The only rule is to write about 13 things.
1. The fog was so heavy when I woke up last Saturday that the sun looked like the moon behind thin clouds. I could look right at it and see only a disc like these elevator buttons.
3. I decided it's once again time to click on WindowSwap, which "opens a new window somewhere in the world." That site lets me travel all over the world. Where to, today?
5. "Francesca's Golf Cart Window" on WindowSwap was lots of fun as she drove us around a neighborhood in Virginia, looking at fall foliage.
Junk Boat Travels blog last Saturday.
gratitude in 2021: "You can 'rewire' your brain to be happy by simply recalling 3 things you're grateful for every day for 21 days." I'll try to write down three (or more) things each week for a year and save the slips of paper in a big jar.
Cluttered desk quote (first published in 2018). My desk is also cluttered.
11. I went out to eat with a few people on the Crown Center's bus on Tuesday, but they all went shopping in the shopping center instead. I ate alone and decided I won't sign up for something like that again, unless a specific friend also goes.
12. I did have leftovers to bring home, so I ate the rest of that meal the next day.
13. If I can get my iPhone to send the photo of my desert to my email, I'll add a photo right here for you to see.