Friday, December 9, 2022

Book Blogger Hop ~ favorite reading nook

Book Blogger Hop asks a question each week.  Here's the one for Dec. 9-15, 2022:

"Do you have a favorite reading nook?"

No, not really.  I usually read in one of two places:  in my easy chair or in bed.  But I also read while I'm having lunch at home or in the Circle@Crown Café here at my retirement center — if I'm not talking to friends.  I read in a doctor's waiting room or while sitting in a shady spot outdoors in the summer.  In other words, I read here, there, and everywhere.

(*Note:  I like that we can plan ahead by reading the upcoming questions HERE.)

3 comments:

Terrie said...

Like you, I can (and do) ready pretty much anywhere.
Here are my Friday memes:
Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys
https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/friday-memes-4

Helen's Book Blog said...

I wonder if we book bloggers are all alike in that we always seem to have a book with us wherever we go (doctor's office, waiting to pick up the kids, etc).

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Good question, Helen. I think we probably are alike in that sense. Recently, I went to lunch and had to wait before the others showed up. I was bummed at myself for not taking my Kindle along. With the Kindle, I have a choice of books I'm reading and can read whatever suits the moment.