Sunday, December 25, 2022

♫ ♪ ♫ It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ♫ ♪ ♫

I didn't know I could put musical notes in the blog title until Deb at Readerbuzz did, so I borrowed hers.  It makes this Christmas post look rather musical, though, ♪ ♫  ♫ doesn't it?  ♫  I think I'll scatter music throughout this post ♫  ♫ ♪  ♫ ♫ and see what happens.

♫ ♪ ♫  A question comes to mind.  Maybe two.  

First, what does Christmas look like?  ♫ ♪  Please answer in the comments.

Second, what Christmas music comes to mind when you see these notes?  ♫ ♪ ♫  Here's my list, as songs popped into my mind.  The first one is obvious!
  • It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
  • Here Comes Santa Claus
  • Blue Christmas   ♪ ♫
  • All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth  ♫ ♪
  • I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
  • It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
  • We Wish You a Merry Christmas
  • Jingle Bells    ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
  • Deck the Halls with Boughs of Holly
  • Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer  ♪ ♪ ♫
  • Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
  • Frosty the Snowman   ♫ ♪
It's your turn now.  What Christmas music popped into your mind. ♪ ♫ ♪  Warning!  My mind didn't stop at a dozen.

I googled Christmas music and came up with Christmas music featuring Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, and Kenny Rogers.  ♫♪ ♫  Enjoy!


P.S.  🎄 Deb has done it again, using 🎄 little Christmas trees 🎄 in this week's salon post🎄

1 comment:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I'm just learning about how to use these little images (is there a word for these?) included in text. I wish I knew enough about music to be able to recognize songs from seeing their musical notes, but I do (somehow!) see ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ is Jingle Bells.

Thank you for the fun post!