Friday, December 16, 2022

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop
asks a question each week.  Here's the one for Dec. 16-22, 2022:

Which time of day do you prefer to read: 
morning, afternoon, or evening?

Hmm, I'd just have to say, "Yes."  I always prefer to read.  I read in the morning when I get up, I read throughout the day, and I read in bed before falling asleep.  Being retired, I'm not limited by WHEN I can read.  Unless I plan to go somewhere with a friend or have to get groceries or something like that, you'll probably find me reading.  I do occasionally have to do things like wash dishes or clothes, but I'd rather be reading.  Who wouldn't?

(*Note:  I like that we can plan ahead by reading the upcoming questions HERE.)

2 comments:

Elza Reads said...

Hi Bonnie!

I still work fulltime, so reading is a luxury. We are luckily on holidays at the moment, so I am planning on reading as much as I possibly can!

Have a wonderful weekend and happy reading!

Elza Reads

Emily said...

Amazing! I am more of an evening reader.

Have a great weekend!

Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/12/16/book-blogger-hop-which-time-of-day-do-you-prefer-to-read-morning-afternoon-or-evening/