Friday, December 30, 2022

Lists of Best Books 2022

I got these lists from Deb at Readerbuzz, but as I looked at them I realized that I've never even heard of most of these books.  Oh, well, I'll look them over and see if I want to read any.  If you see any good books in these lists, do tell us which ones, please.

For what it's worth, the New York Public Library has lists you can print out in order to check off the titles as you read them.  Are you looking for the best new books for adults, children, or teens?  Click on any of these (above or below) for more information.
The illustration at the top shows the best books of 2022 according to Barnes and Noble.  I was not aware of these books, either, but I requested all three from my library.  As you might have guessed, all three had long waiting lists, so who knows when I'll read them.

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

I have heard I'm Glad My Mom Died is really good so I'll be interested to see what you think of it.