- How Do I Love You? ~ by Marion Dane Bauer, 2009, children's, 9/10
- The Secret of Sabrina Fludde ~ by Pauline Fisk, 2001, YA fiction (Wales)
- Steal Away Home ~ by Lois Ruby, 1994, YA fiction (Kansas), 9/10
- The Dive from Clausen's Pier ~ by Ann Packer, 2002, fiction (Wisconsin and New York), 8/10
- The Grand Inquisitor ~ by Fyodor Dostoyevsky,1880 (chapter from The Brothers Karamazov), fiction (Spain)
- Bartleby ~ by Herman Melville, 1853, fiction (New York)
- California Blue ~ by David Klass, 1994, YA fiction (California)
- Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakthrough ~ by Ruth Pennebaker, 2011, fiction
- Bait and Switch: The (Futile) Pursuit of the American Dream ~ by Barbara Ehrenreich, 2005, sociology
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's "where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list."
Oh, yeah, Nashville. Doctors ordered Donna, my best friend, here for tests at Vanderbilt Medical Center. They found pulmonary hypertension when she was hospitalized with the flu in January. So I'm with her.
(It's wonderful to find lodging where there's wi-fi for composing and scheduling this post last night. I think the day will come when we are always connected, though that may be right before we ruin the world forever, perhaps by some nuclear disaster like Japan's.)