Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Going bananas? Or playing Bananagrams?

My friend Donna wrote, "My 1:30am activity to calm me."  When I asked, she pointed out a couple of good words in this one spread out on the coffee table:  quartered and gamin.  Can you find them?  Click on the image if you need to enlarge it.

Nancy posted on Bookfoolery:  "And, speaking of art . . . I'm working on a collage to combat Election Anxiety, right now (and we watched mindless TV, last night, for the same reason)."  Can you tell that we in the United States are having anxiety issues because of the election yesterday and the days it will take to count all the votes?

I spent election day (yesterday) reading the fourth Maisie Dobbs mystery book (Messenger of Truth), so I "went" to London and Dungeness on the coast of Kent in the United Kingdom.  In other words, I left the country.

Update

My daughter Barbara posted this "helpful" map on Facebook with the words:  "What we know so far."  It made me smile, so I'm sharing it with you.  Laugh a little.

No comments: