Saturday, August 1, 2020

Wearing a mask

Last week, I shared this photo of Donna's new pale blue mask with the four Golden Girls on it.  She ordered it when a similar one she had ordered never came.  Then it did come, weeks after being ordered.

That's the newer one, below.  Notice it also shows the Golden Girls and the words "Thank you for being a friend."  Since she already had one, she gave this one to me.

Thank you, Donna, for being MY friend!

Now, let's determine who's who.

Can you pick out Rose, Blanche, Sofia, and Dorothy on each of these masks?  It looks like they are not in the same order.  Click on the photos to enlarge them.  The picture below may help you figure out the cartoons.

Here they are during season two (from left):  Estelle Getty as Sophia, Rue McClanahan as Blanche, Betty White as Rose, and Beatrice Arthur as Dorothy.  (It's nice to have Wikipedia for details like this.)

3 comments:

Jinjer-The Intrepid Angeleno said...

I am stealing that mask chart!!! I love the "No,sorry!"

Your Golden Girls mask is too cute! I just hope with everyone getting all these cute masks we don't have people coming up to us to get a closer look at our masks. I almost did that at Walmart because I couldn't see what someone's mask said on it and then I'm like "WAIT, WHAT AM I DOING???"

Helen's Book Blog said...

Love the graphic. It's just not complicated, wear a mask. I used to love watching The Golden Girls!

Marg said...

I love that graphic about masks.