Sunday, August 16, 2020

2020 thoughts ~ #9 is my favorite

1.  I still can't believe people's survival instincts told them to grab toilet paper.
2.  I'm going to stay up on New Year's Eve this year, not to see the New year in, but to make sure this one leaves.
3.  If I had only known in March it would be my last time in a restaurant, I would have ordered dessert.
4.  At the store, there was a Big X by the register for me to stand on.  I've seen too many Road Runner cartoons to fall for that one.
5.  Having some states lock down and some states not lock down is like having a peeing section in a swimming pool.
6.  Until further notice, the days of the week are now called, thisday, thatday, otherday, someday, yesterday, today, and nextday.
7.  They said a mask and gloves were enough to go to grocery store.  They lied.  Everybody else had clothes on.
8.  The dumbest thing I've ever purchased was a 2020 planner.
9.  When does season TWO of 2020 start?  I do not like season ONE.
10.  Keep in mind, even during a pandemic, no matter how much chocolate you eat, your earrings will still fit.
11.  The buttons on my jeans have started social distancing from each other.
12.  I never thought the comment "I wouldn't touch him with a 6-foot pole" would become a national policy, but here we are.

Footnote:  I wouldn't say it was DUMB to buy my 2020 planner, but it definitely has NOT been used much this year.

No comments: