Saturday, August 15, 2020

Caturday


I don't know if Clawdia has an allergy or what, but she's been sneezing and her nose is drippy.  A few minutes ago, she had her left eye closed and was looking as me with one eye.  While I was watching her, a big watery drop fell from her closed left eye.


I feel so sorry for her.  On the other hand, I don't want her to sneeze all over me, either.  Any suggestions from cat lovers?  She has a regular check-up scheduled with her veterinarian on Tuesday, so I'll mention it to the vet then.

3 comments:

Jinjer-The Intrepid Angeleno said...

Get well soon sweet Clawdia!

Ginny said...

My vet recommends "Enisyl-F Lysine Bites. It is a supplement that supports a healthy immune system for cats. It is like treat because my cats really like it even though they usually don't like treats. It helps with the very thing you described. It is not cheap, but it works! Ginny D.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Thanks, Ginny. She was fine by Tuesday (yesterday) when she went to the vet, who checked it out. Must have been your well-wishes, Jinjer.