Since I don't know her actual birthday, it's a day to celebrate and give my little roommate some extra loving. What would she like? I could...
- take her out to nibble grass and watch birds and people.
- let her "talk" to Donna through her window, as in this photo.
- order her favorite gourmet foods on InstaCart.
- maybe visit her friend Sharon in the hall to get petted.
- give her lots of loving today, along with brushing her fur.
- give her treats, maybe even give her treats — TWICE.
Life beyond my apartment
Today, when I clicked on WindowSwap, I was looking out Ami's window in Nes-Ziona, Israel. I learned about WindowSwap a couple of days ago on NextDoor, a way of connecting with people in our own neighborhoods. Click on WindowSwap for a surprise look at the world, with no way to predict what in the world you'll see.
Word of the Day
co-vid-i-ot / noun = (1) A stupid person who stubbornly ignores "social distancing' protocol, thus helping to further spread COVID-19. Example: "Are you seriously going to visit grandma? Dude, don't be such a covidiot." (2) A stupid person who hoards groceries, needlessly spreading COVID-19 fears and depriving others of vital supplies. "See that guy with the 200 toilet paper rolls? What a covidiot."