Sunday, October 30, 2011

A bookmark and a bag

During Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon, I won a couple of books, plus these two items, which arrived yesterday.


Kimberly @ Fancy Terrible sent me this hand-knitted bookmark which I held up to the window so you could see the intricate pattern woven into it.  Isn't it beautiful?  Thank you, Kimberly!


Jehara @ Quirky Girls Read sent me this well-padded, yoga-inspired-bag, which I took outside to photograph in the sun.  It is designed for carrying your iPad/Kindle/Nook safely.  Thank you, Jehara.  And thanks also to Shacone at Namaste Designs, where you can see the other side -- and the inside -- of the bag.

4 comments:

quirky girls said...

I'm so glad you like it!!!

-jehara

Helen's Book Blog said...

Oh, book-related presents! I especially love the material that the bag is made from

Shelley 6th Ward RS said...

Bonnie you are a sweety - I am so happy that you won and love your bag! Also thanks for the blog post and link, I sure appreciate it!
Grateful people are my favorite!
Shacone at Namaste Designs!

Fancy Terrible said...

I'm glad it got there safely! Happy reading!