Monday, January 2, 2023

World Introvert Day

Are you an introvert?  Today's our day!  Yes, I am an introvert, though my friends don't believe it because I'm outgoing.  Myers-Briggs says that I'm an INTJ, and that first letter stands for Introvert.  I'm right on the cusp for being the I or the E (extrovert).  When I asked, the person who administered the test said it's all about how I would go about refreshing my energy.  She asked if I'd rather be alone or partying as a way to recharge.  I realized I definitely need to be alone to recharge (like an introvert) because a party with lots of people tires me out (unlike an extrovert).  So introverts, let's celebrate our day by staying home and reading a book!  Hiding in a box while reading is optional.  You decide.

3 comments:

colleen said...

I'm not on the cusp of being an introvert. I think I was on the cusp of some of the other one but I can't remember which. I'm a five on the enneagram. What about you. The enneagram is my first personality reference. So right on.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Colleen, if I remember correctly, you are an INTJ like me. So it's our day. I haven't done the enneagram.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

I was looking up some of this stuff online, Colleen, and guess what I discovered? Michelle Obama is also an INTJ.