Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Book Blogger Hop ~ how many books did I read?

Book Blogger Hop asks a question each week.  Here's the one for Dec. 30 - Jan. 5th:

In 2022, how many books did you read?

I keep track of books completed in the years listed just below my header.  It looks like it was a good reading year.  My 2022 list shows that I completed 136 books.  Being retired, I have a lot of time to read and a lot of unread books on my shelves.

On the right are a couple of my bookshelves.  I have six, and each is six shelves high.  I seem to replace books as fast as I trade them in at the used bookstore.  Funny how trading books means having more books, huh?

*Note:  I like that we get upcoming questions HERE.

5 comments:

Helen's Book Blog said...

My bookshelves have not been installed yet in my new place and I really miss seeing books on my walls.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Bummer! I hope you have shelves soon, Helen.

JK Joy (aka) Jody said...

I only read 6 books. I know I am really slacking big time. I hope to start 2023 much better.

JK Joy (aka) Jody said...

Wow, I only read 6 books. I have been slacking big time. I normally read between 100-150 books a year. I just could not get motivated this past year. 😲

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I read a ridiculous 500, but a lot were children's picture books.