Monday, January 29, 2018

Monday Mindfulness ~ end of the month

Click on the calendar to enlarge it.
There are only three days in this fifth week of January, and the Happiness Calendar ends.

Jan. 29 ~ Challenge your negative thoughts and look for the upside.
Jan. 30 ~ Count how many people you smile at today.
Jan. 31 ~ Write down your dreams and plans for the future.

Report on yesterday
Sunday's task was to "Put away your devices and focus fully on who you're with."  I invited a relatively new neighbor to go out to eat with me and, counting the hour we sat in our parking lot when we got back to the Crown Center, we talked and talked and talked for four hours!  Yes, really!  I'd say I focused fully on the person I was with.  Yes, we had a great time.  Yes, we plan to do it again, though maybe not for so long each time.  Yes, I was happy to get to know Dodi better.

2 comments:

Helen's Book Blog said...

I was looking on the website to get the February tasks, but they weren't published yet. I really hope they publish a calendar each month!

Bonnie Jacobs said...

I also searched for a February calendar and didn't find one. We may have to keep doing similar things in the future, but I'll let you know if I see one. I hope you'll share with me, if you find it first.