Tuesday, June 27, 2023

TWOsday ~ sharing two photos

I happened to glance out the window beside my easy chair as Alyssa was walking her dog Hazel on the Centennial Greenway.  I'd been meaning to walk over there to take a closer look at some blooms on the bushes, but it's been around 90° Fahrenheit this week, as I told you recently, HERE.

I texted her:  "Do you have your phone with you?  Take a photo of those reddish flowers beside you and (later) send it to my email."

She texted back:  "The name of it is trumpet vine."

Thanks to Alyssa, I'm able to share the beauty of those blooms with you.  And I now see they are actually more orange.  From my window upstairs, they are mere dots against the green leaves.  Great photos, Alyssa.  Thanks!

1 comment:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

We have these in the woods near my house. Lovely.