Thursday, June 15, 2023

Thoughts about a special person

1.  My daughter-in-law sent the family a text with good news ~ the latest tests confirm that she is cancer-free!  💖  Hurray!  💖

2.  Word of the Day ~ hur·ray = exclamation; used to express joy or approval.  Example:  💖  "Hurray!  She's cancer-free!"  💖

3.  I think I'll keep adding my thoughts off and on all day, today.  (That's a thought!)  Maybe I'll share various things I do.

4.  I may have company in the late afternoon, so I'll share that (if it happens).

5.  I keep finding books I never finished reading, so I'll write about one of them for tomorrow.  Hmm, which one is calling me now?  Tune in tomorrow to see.

6.  Yes, Lauree came to visit and brought her friend Laura.  Lauree took some photos of Clawdia and me, so I'll try to get one of them into a blog post later.

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

What a wonderful text to receive from your daughter-in-law! I am sure everyone in your family is relieved and happy. Great way to start the day.