Tuesday, February 14, 2023

TWOsday fun ~ with Story Cubes

Click to enlarge the pictures
Rory, a story teller from Ireland, invented Story Cubes.  I'm fascinated by these, and there's even a blog about Rory's adventures in taking his cubes to different places all over the world.  The cubes can be used as ice breakers at meetings or to get children to open up and tell stories.  I especially like this illustration showing with the cube at bottom center showing a person reading.  (Of course, since this is a book blog.)  I'm posting this for TWOsday because I have two sets of Rory's Story Cubes.  The first is in an orange box, and the other (labeled "actions") is in a blue box.

Pick a couple of the pictures on any these cubes and tell me a story in the comments.  Can you tell a story that connects all nine images on a set of cubes?  I'm gonna choose that person reading (see above) and go do that.  That's my story.  Wanna join me?

1 comment:

Harvee said...

This sounds like fun! Have a party!

https://bookdilettante.blogspot.com