Friday, December 10, 2021

Maple Plank Roasted Salmon

Rosie took me to dinner at Bristol Seafood Grill on Wednesday.  I ordered Maple Plank Roasted Salmon with bourbon glaze, herb roasted potato and asparagus hash (see the illustration).  Rosie and I also shared carrot cake with pecan praline filling, sweet cream cheese, with toasted coconut and crème anglaise for dessert (and she got a second one to take to a friend).

Rosie had the Pretzel Crusted Trout, which came with roasted yukon potatoes, french green beans, frisée, warm bacon, and mustard vinaigrette
.  (These are not my photos; I found them online.)

Rosie was born in Italy and moved to the United States when she was eleven.  I like how eclectic the Crown Center is.  We hear both Russian and Chinese being spoken here every day, not just English.

No comments: