Wednesday, November 24, 2021

What I'm reading this weekend

The Thankfully Reading Weekend began today, and I have hundreds of books on my Kindle.  Okay, so I've read some of them, maybe half of them)  Jenn at Jenn's Bookshelves suggested some questions:

1.  What’s in your TBR pile for the weekend?
  • What Child Is This (a 2018 Kindle fiction story by Rhys Bowen)
  • The Girls with No Names (a 2020 novel by Serena Burdick)
  • Catch You Later, Traitor (a 2015 novel by Avi)
2.  How much time do you think you’ll have for reading?
  • The entire weekend, as always.  I'm retired and read whenever I'm in the mood.
3.  What book are you starting out with?
  • The Kindle single is short, so I'll start with it, 
  • then Burdick's novel, 
  • then Avi's novel.
4.  Are you reading print, ebooks, audio, or a bit of each?
  • Two ebooks, 
  • but also print if I get to Avi's, which is a library book.
5.  Be sure to keep track of any recommendations you receive, and share when you have the time.
  • I don't think I'll be reading a lot of blogs, but we shall see.

3 comments:

Jenn's Bookshelves said...

Thanks for joining us for Thankfully Reading Weekend!!

Helen's Book Blog said...

I hope your reading goes well and that the books are good ones. I also hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Jinjer-The Intrepid Angeleno said...

Ahhh to be retired and read whenever you feel like it. Sounds like heaven! I'm just getting started today but will be VERY thankful to be doing so. lol

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! Happy reading!