Thursday, November 11, 2021

Adding details about Wednesday's Booklover's Quiz

From yesterday's Book Lover's Quiz:
"Own a piece of clothing declaring your love of reading" (#15).
Three of my shirts immediately came to mind.

A shirt I inherited from Donna defines abibliophobia.
The design is like this, but the shirt is bright pink.

This one says that my spirit animal is a bookworm.


A third one lists Seasonal Bookworms beside a stack of books.  This 2019 photo shows Donna wearing her spirit animal (sloth) shirt and me wearing my Seasonal Bookworms shirt.  The words say:

SEASONAL BOOKWORMS
.... WINTER ....
It's snowing.  I should stay inside and read.
.... SPRING ....
I have allergies.  I have to stay inside and read.
.... SUMMER ....
It's too hot.  I'd better stay inside and read.
.... AUTUMN ....
It's so windy.  I think I will stay inside and read.

1 comment:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I'd wear nothing but bookish t-shirts if I had enough of them to make it through the week.