(1) The very last one I opened turned out to be HER very first one. How weird is that? "I had a fun-filled time at the Crown Center Resident Council New Year's Eve party — wonderful dinner, great music, and sharing laughter w / friends," she wrote on Week 1. She drew smiley faces between her paragraphs.
(2) I was shocked when I saw what she wrote on Week 31: "No blessings this week — too many mass murders! Sad times!" And that's all she wrote that week.
(3) Several of us were mentioned in Week 8: "On Sunday afternoon last week, Bonnie went to the store for me because my arthritis was acting up in my back and hips. She is a life-saver!" Her next paragraph says: "On Saturday night, Dora took me to Powell Hall to see this year's Black History concert." They ran into some other Crown Center folks there, and Donna added: "A good time was had by all (I hope). I certainly enjoyed it."
WindowSwap link, so we could "go" places around the world without leaving home. Yesterday I visited someone's backyard in Canada and saw a cat in an open window overlooking rolling hills in Taiwan. It was snowing outside a window in New York and a few other places. Blue waves washed ashore in Cancun, Mexico (see photo). Click the link, and see where it takes you.
It's still the weekend, so I'm on the third book I had planned, as I shared on Wednesday:
- What Child Is This (a 2018 Kindle fiction story by Rhys Bowen) ~ I finished this one that I'd already been reading.
- The Girls with No Names (a 2020 novel by Serena Burdick) ~ I read this from beginning to end, finishing last night.
- Catch You Later, Traitor (a 2015 novel by Avi) ~ I'm reading this library book now. Which cover do you like better?
Good friends I know in person.
Good Thing #2
Good friends I know only online.
Good Thing #3
Blogging, especially book blogging.