Monday, November 29, 2021

Nonfiction November ~ Week 5: Additions to my TBR

Week 5 of Nonfiction November (November 29-December 3) — New additions to my TBR with Jaymi at The OC Bookgirl:  It’s been a month full of amazing books.  Which ones have made it onto your TBR?  Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book.

Except for the blogs I already read, like Helen's Book Blog, I have no idea what bloggers are posting because they post links on Twitter or Instagram or whatever.  Anyway, I'm not on those and am not trying to add to my TBR list anyway.  I also regularly read nonfiction that interests me, without needing help to "find" nonfiction that someone has convinced me is worth taking my time to read.  Who ARE these people anyway?  I may not bother doing Nonfiction November again.  I confess that I've read more fiction than nonfiction this November.  The best nonfiction I did read was If God Is Love, Don't Be a Jerk: Finding a Faith That Makes Us Better Humans by John Pavlovitz (2021, social issues, 233 pages), which I rated 10 of 10.  I've written about it here and here.

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

I ended up reading more fiction than nonfiction this November as well. Oh well, it was still fun to check in on what others were reading even if I didn't completely embrace it this year.