Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Two thoughts on TWOsday

Inguniety

Somebody came up with a great idea for hospital patients lying in bed.  This ceiling tile carries a message:  PLEASE CALL . . . DON'T FALL.

Getting old

When I shared this on Facebook, I added my words of wisdom:  "It's especially frustrating when I just put it in a safe place a few minutes ago!  LOL.  I hate to tell you, folks, but it gets worse the older you get."  I know I'm not alone from these comments I got immediately:
  1. Me too!
  2. I've been losing things in a "safe place" for what seems like forever.  It is the thing I just had in my hand and wasn't finished using which has magically disappeared that now drives me crazy.
  3. Happens all the time.
  4. Familiar.
  5. A-yup.
I also found these pearls.  Things that used to hurt my back:
  • Jumping off of garages.
  • Crashing my bike.
  • Falling out of a tree.
  • Diving into the shallow end.
  • Contact sport.
Things that hurt my back now:
  • Sneezing.
  • Mopping the floor.
  • Washing the dishes.
  • Brushing my teeth.
  • Tying my shoes.
  • Rolling over in bed.

No comments: