Monday, June 7, 2021

The Great Reopening

Time magazine's June 7 / June 14 double issue is about "The Great Reopening."  Look at the clock and tell me which number fits how you feel about the current situation?  When will you be ready to "return"?
  1. Please get me out of the house
  2. Is everyone vaccinated?
  3. When my kids are back in school
  4. With my pandemic puppy
  5. Wearing sweatpants
  6. Three days a week
  7. When my boss does
  8. Are you paying for childcare?
  9. When I feel valued
  10. Yes, but in a new career
  11. How about never?
  12. Already here
I'm somewhere between "Is everyone vaccinated?" and "How about never?"  And I'm all for "Wearing sweatpants" even though blue jeans have been my retirement uniform of choice.  Why?  Because they have pockets!

2 comments:

Helen's Book Blog said...

I am surprised at how hesitant I have become to go back out. Having to go into work in person has helped though.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I keep asking if everyone is vaccinated before I go somewhere. It's hard to do at WalMart.