Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Book cover meme

Instructions for this meme:   Go to the advanced book search on Amazon, type your first name into the Title field, and post the most interesting or amusing cover that shows up.



My favorites were three books by Julie Andrews Edwards (yes, the one of Mary Poppins fame):
  1. Little Bo: The Story of Bonnie Boadicea
  2. Little Bo in France: The Further Adventures of Bonnie Boadicea
  3. Little Bo in Italy: The Continuing Adventures of Bonnie Boadicea, which was published this month.

I like cats and Bo, short for Bonnie, is okay.  I'll take the set. It's better than books about Bonnie Raitt or Bonnie and Clyde.

Dewey posted this meme back in September 2007.  Her search turned up mostly books by or about John Dewey, but she liked this one best: What Would Dewey Do?

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

How fun! I'll do this today and see what I come up with. Probably books about Helen Keller