Friday, February 29, 2008

My other blogs are going strong

More people have been visiting my Banned Books blog this week than have dropped by here. Now that's impressive! Go see what Wendy had to say about Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison and what Allison wrote about I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou. Take a look at Abhinav's review of The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie and Dewey's review of Fun Home. We have 26 reviews by a number of people, plus one post detailing what the project is all about. Would you like to read and review banned books? You are invited to join us ... see instructions in the sidebar of that blog.

My latest post on Greening the Blue Planet is about accessorizing. That probably sounds like a big surprise to most of my friends, but when you see what I'm suggesting, I'm sure you'll think it sounds exactly like me. Just the other day I also mentioned a book on that blog, one I want to read: The Wall by Marlen Haushofer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're just too busy! How do you do it!? ;-)

Dewey said...

I have so many more books to post about on the banned books blog!

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Post away, Dewey! A growing number of readers are reading the Banned Books blog now.