Thursday, February 14, 2008

Middle name meme

(1) List these rules before you answer the questions.
(2) List one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name; if you don’t have a middle name use your maiden name instead.
(3) Tag one person for each letter of your name.

L - Lots of L's means Lots of aLLiteration, which I consider Loverly.
I - I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice cream ... make mine black cherry.
L - Like, I really, Like, don't Like when people, Like, you know, talk Like this.
L - Libraries come in second only to bookstores as my favorite places.
I - I use an Incredibly large amount of Ink each year writing on my yellow tablets: notes about books I'm reading, journal entries, ideas for blog posts, to-do lists, things I want to tell somebody ... and the list goes on.
A - Always playing with words. Didja notice?
N - Nice? Usually. Naughty? Only occasionally.

Now I’m supposed to tag seven people because I have seven letters in my name? Okay, you, you, you, you, you, you, and you. Got it? Go for it.

Please tell me if you do this meme ... I'd like to come read yours.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! That was fun! So black cherry ice-cream is your favourite, huh? Funny, my taste runs to vanilla - shame I don't have a v in my middle name! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day! I've now completed the circle re: the awards you bestowed upon me. Come see who my recipients are at http://spatter.typepad.com/spatter/2008/02/twice-honored.html

I wonder if any are new to you...I still haven't had a chance to explore all the blogs you listed, but hope to soon.

Anonymous said...

Cute meme but I can't get past the Black Cherry ice-cream. Does such a wondrous flavour truly exist?