Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm a literature nerd!

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Literature Nerd

Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works.

It's okay. I understand.

Social Nerd
Drama Nerd
Science/Math Nerd
Musician
Gamer/Computer Nerd
Artistic Nerd
Anime Nerd
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quizzes for MySpace
Does this surprise anyone? I found the quiz when visiting DaisyBug's blog. I learned that I don't have a clue about Anime. Do I intend to remedy that? Not any time soon.

9 comments:

Teddy Rose said...

Suprise, I'm a lit. nerd too! LOL! Thanks for this, Ijust posted it on my blog too.

Ladytink_534 said...

Not very surprising, but I got Lit Nerd too lol.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

This nerd can be critical of certain kinds of mistakes, like this one:

"You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence ... however you can probably be overly-critical of works."

Did you see it, too? "It's" is a contraction of "it is" ... and "its" is the correct possessive pronoun. The nerd who wrote this copy is probably of the text messaging school of jargon and needed a copy editor for anything in real-talk.

Oh, one more ... I may be overly critical, but I'm not overly-critical.

And now ... three cheers for the written word ... when it's correctly written ... hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray!

CJ said...

The correct use of apostrophes is a lost art - its vs it's is one of the worst.

And I'm with the rest of y'all. Maybe we should form a support group or something.

cjh

Daisy said...

Thanks for the mention, Bonnie! I thought that quiz was oddly accurate! Usually I blow them off, but I liked this one...

Thanks again! :)

Unknown said...

lit nerd for me as well Bonnie - no surprise there :)

June said...

Literature Nerd for me. I'd be surprised if ANYone here is something else!

Unknown said...

Now there's a surprise and for yet another surprise, whaddayaknow, I'm a literature nerd too who knows blow all about Anime. Snap!

Anonymous said...

I'm a musician nerd, which surprises me as I haven't played professionally for years. I feel ripped off - I wanted to be a literature nerd!