Saturday, November 27, 2010

Caturday ~ Dewey's cat was a reader

Dewey's cat, 2007
Dewey wrote (January 30, 2008):
"My son is currently reading The Golden Compass and a Discworld novel, and my husband is reading Johnathan Strange and Mr Norrell and The Martian Chronicles.  The cat claims to be reading Finnegans Wake, but I’m not sure I believe her."
Why would she lie?  I have no idea why she would want to read Finnegans Wake, but that's her choice, isn't it?  I myself prefer more modern books.

Dewey posted this photo of her cat on September 18, 2007, when she told this story:
"She may look innocent here, but don’t let her fool you. Last week she convinced the neighbors she was a stray and ended up with double meals all week."





I say she's a smart cat.  Like me.

Kiki Cat, signing off

No comments: