Thursday, August 19, 2010

Susan's second novel ~ The Improper Life of Bezellia Grove

I met Susan Gregg Gilmore last August when she spoke to the Southern Lit Book Club about her first novel, Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen.  This evening I went to a book signing for her second novel, The Improper Life of Bezellia Grove, which was published Tuesday.  Susan graciously posed for a photo with me (in the middle) and my friend Donna (on the right), a couple of hours ago.  You should have seen the line of people waiting for her to sign their copies!

I'm sure I'll like getting to know Bezellia Grove, who lives in Nashville, as much as I enjoyed knowing Catherine Grace Cline, who lives in the little town of Ringgold, just south of Chattanooga. (Okay, so they live in a fictional Nashville and a fictional Ringgold. When you read the books, you'll see how REAL her characters are!)

Read more about Susan's books on her web site: http://www.susangregggilmore.com/

No comments: