Monday, August 12, 2024

Monday Musing


I was reading a book and decided to "muse" about it here, but it was so awful that I erased all I had said here and don't even want to share the title on this blog.  That is a first for me, but I really do NOT want to give that book any publicity whatsoever.  If you ask me to quietly share the title, I cannot tell you because I have already forgotten it.  Now let's talk about good books, okay?  So please share the title of the best book you've read lately.

3 comments:

Harvee said...

I want to know why that book was so awful, even if you don't give the title.

lissa said...

Magnolia Wu Unfolds All by Chanel Miller - this was fun and made me nostalgic about New York, and childhood, a sweet book, I would recommend to anyone, not just children.

Have a lovely day.

Helen's Book Blog said...

Oh dear. Bad books. What a sad state of affairs. I recently finished Master Slave Husband Wife by Ilyon Woo that I thought was very well done.