Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Two more posts from the past

Yesterday, I shared a post from the past, after discovering how interesting it was to re-read things I had posted many years ago.  Here are two more discoveries from earlier posts, both from 2018.

Five books were in one "post from the past."  All five are still there on my Kindle (obviously), but it seems I never got around to reading them.  Oops!  I'll tell you more about each book as I'm ready for it.  But meanwhile . . .

Click HERE if you want to read about those five books right now.


Today, I was wearing this tee-shirt when Katie delivered meals to my door.  Later, I remembered something she said about this shirt several years ago.  Her comment at the time inspired me to write a blog post about it, which is probably the only reason I remember that encounter at all.

Click HERE to read that 2018 blog post.

Hey!  I just now found this in a comment dated October 01, 2010, so now I know how old this tee-shirt is:
My friend Donna ran across another tee-shirt and got it for me:  "Careful, or you'll end up in my novel."  I wore it just yesterday!

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

I don't go back and read my own blog, but it might be fun to do so, especially the non-book review posts. Have a great week.