Saturday, June 11, 2022

Caturday collaboration

This black cat reading looks to me like Clawdia with a book, yet I first posted the picture back in 2010, before I met Clawdia.  Okay, I know it's a drawing, not a photo, but bear with me here.  .......  Whoops!  Wait!  Back up!

Umm, I meant to say my former furry friend Kiki posted the drawing above on a Caturday in 2010.  Before she died in 2012, Kiki wrote about the books she read, books she found on my lower bookcase shelves because that was as high as she could reach.  Of course, she could read!  She was a smart cat, and she always ended her posts this way:  "Kiki, signing off."

Clawdia, on the other hand, is more scientific.  Her interests lean toward why the white and red spots she chases (and sometimes catches) cannot be felt beneath her paws.  Why?  Why?
I have just learned that June is National Pet Microchipping Month.  Let's celebrate our pets and keep them safe by microchipping them.

No comments: