Sunday, July 1, 2018

Jump Back July

Click the calendar to enlarge it.
We've had Happy January, Friendly February, Mindful March, Active April, Meaningful May, and Joyful June.  Now it's time for Jump Back July, found by searching for "calendar" on the Action for Happiness (AfH) web site.  Here are the first seven days of this new month.

July 1
~ Make a list of things that you're looking forward to.
July 2
~ Find an action you can take to overcome a problem or worry.
July 3
~ Adopt a growth mindset.  Change "I can't" into "I can't ... yet."
July 4
~ Be willing to ask for help when you need it today (and always).
July 5
~ Avoid saying "must" or "should" to yourself today.
July 6
~ Put a problem in perspective and see the bigger picture.
July 7
~ Shift your mood by doing something you really enjoy.

"Everything can be taken from a man
but one thing:  to choose one's attitude
in any given set of circumstances."
~ Viktor Frankl

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

I just put all the tasks in my calendar yesterday, which is a great way for me to get a look at the month ahead. I am not getting all of them done, but I do a fair amount.