Monday, September 16, 2024

Books I'm thinking of adding to my reading list

I'm thinking of adding these books to my reading list.  If you've read any of them, please share what you thought:

1.  The Fabric of Reality: The Science of Parallel Universes and Its Implications ~ by David Deutsch, 1997 (Since I requested this one from the library, I guess it's actually already on my reading list.)
2.  Thinking, Fast and Slow ~ by Daniel Kahneman, 2011
3.  Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies ~ by Nick Bostrom, 2014
4.  The Beginning of Infinity ~ by David Deutsch, 2011
5.  Man’s Search for Meaning ~ by Viktor Frankl, 1959 (I read this long ago, so it will be a re-read.  I wrote about it HERE,)
6.  Brave New World ~ by Aldous Huxley, 1932 (This is another re-read.)

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift — that is why we call it the present.
Migrating birds ~ I saw more than a dozen very large birds flying south together Sunday morning when I happened to glance out my window.  Most were in a group together, but a few were trailing behind in a smaller group.

No comments: