Thursday, March 10, 2022

Throwback Thursday ~ a day for remembering

Here are Bonnie, Lauree, and Donna in 2019, when Lauree made a presentation at the Crown Center.  Why am I featuring this today?  It's for Lauree and all our friends who knew Donna and Lauree's mother, Tiny.  Donna and Tiny both died in July 2021, and today is Lauree's birthday.  Happy, happy birthday, Lauree!


Lauree also took this photo of me that I use for my profile picture; it's on the sidebar to the right.  We had gone out to eat together with her mother, and I handed her my cell-phone camera.  Thanks, Lauree.

I hope your birthday is wonderful!
Actually, I hope your whole YEAR is great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Bonnie for thinking about me on my special day! I'm celebrating my 60th Bday and its the first one without my Mom, which is difficult but I know she is in heaven looking upon us saying be happy,don't be sad, tell a joke, laugh more and take care of each other. So that's what I intend to do. Keep Smiling 😊 Lauree