Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Daily dozen for seniors ~ let's exercise

      1. Walk ~ If it's a nice day, outside would be good.
      2. Extend your leg behind you ~ I can feel the pull.
      3. Raise your toes ~ Nice stretch.
      4. Raise your heels ~ I like this feeling.
      5. Push off the wall ~ I feel like a child playing. 
      6. Shrug your shoulders ~ Feels good, ahhhh!
      7. Raise your arms to the side ~ Feel it in my shoulders.
      8. Stretch your chest ~ Hmm, I was kind of stiff.
      9. Straighten your leg behind you ~ Lower back work.
      10. Drop your head to your ear ~ Relaxes my neck.
      11. Walk a tightrope ~ Good for my balance.
      12. Walk ~ Yeah!  Move it, folks!  Let's take a walk!
      13. (Plus one) Where's the reaching overhead stretch?!?  Also, touch each finger to our thumbs: 1-2-3-4 and back 4-3-2-1.

No comments: