Saturday, March 26, 2022

Reading cozy mysteries, continues (finally)

Pastries and Pilfering (Margot Durand Cozy Mystery, Book 3 of 12) ~ by Danielle Collins, 2017, cozy mystery (California and Mexico), 180 pages
Margot Durand is running a growing bakery business in a quaint little town near Washington DC.  When she attempts to take a vacation on a cruise ship, mystery follows.  What starts as a small time case of robbery, quickly turns into murder.  Can Margot solve the mystery before someone else goes overboard?
Okay, I kind of bogged down on reading cozy mysteries for my Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2022.  In other words, I managed to read two books.  That's 2, as in TWO.  Yes, two in three months.  I picked up Donna's Kindle, the one I adopted after she died, and have started reading the third of three that I mentioned way back on December 10th.  I am determined to get to ten, though the first two did NOT convince me I'm a reader of cozies.  Okay, pilfering, not piddling around.

Word of the Day
Definition of piddle around = to waste time doing something that is not important or useful.  Example:  "I really will stop piddling around and get busy reading this book."

No comments: