Monday, March 14, 2022

Coyotes behind apartments near me

Someone living near me posted on our neighborhood listserv on January 22:

"I live in the Bel Aire Apartments on Delcrest Dr., which back up to woods in between us and the Clayton HS football field and track.  There are coyotes in those woods now, and a company has been hired to trap them and take them away.  Just beware."

That's scary, since lots of people in my neighborhood walk and jog every day. Those woods are inside the fence that runs by the sidewalk I use to walk to the grocery store.  I found the photo from the local newspaper by searching online.

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

We have quite a few coyotes in our neighborhood, but we don't tend to see them unless it's dusk or dawn. I do know people keep their cats and small dogs in at those times just in case.